Aggregates (Crusher & Mining)
Aggregates, one of the most vital ingredient used in all forms of construction are mostly composed of geological materials such as stone, sand and gravel. They are obtained from hard â€“rock quarries, dredging submerged deposits or mining underground sediments, either in their natural state or can be crushed into smaller fragments and pieces according to their usage. They are used prominently in building, agriculture and manufacturing industries.
Aggregates are an indispensable ingredient in ready â€“mix concrete, asphalt and mortar and have a variety of utilities. They account for nearly 60% â€“ 75% of the volume of ready-mix concrete and thus strongly influence the freshly mixed and hardened properties of the concrete. They make the ready-mix concrete more compact thereby enabling applications such as heat retention and weather proofing. They also contribute to the aesthetic qualities of the concrete by giving brightness to the surface treatment.
Aggregates are used in a wide array of applications:
1. Being the most crucial ingredient in all forms of construction, Aggregates are used for the maintenance and construction of highways, walkways, parking lots, railways and airport run ways.
2. They are used for drainage, water filtration and purification and also to check erosion.
3. They are used to build bridges, houses, sky scrappers, schools and other type of buildings.
4. They are used for sand traps on golf courses, beaches, playing field surfaces and related applications.
5. They are also used as fill materials.
We are into aggregate crusher & mining plants, which is a basic raw material for RMC business. This business is a backward integration of our RMC and we have established crusher plants in all the major construction oriented locations along with our RMC plant and i.e., keeping in mind we reduce the production cost of the RMC and we are sell it into open market for daily construction need.
ROE (Rest of East)